The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 120 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
On behalf of our Client we are seeking a qualified and experienced professional to manage office in Dubrovnik.
The position in question will require a permanent presence in the company office in Dubrovnik. For purposes of operational background, the company owns a 15th century monastery situated off the coast of Croatia. The island is well-known for its sandy beaches, striking scenery and culturally rich heritage.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This is an exciting position for a candidate who is motivated and seeking a challenging opportunity for career advancement. The individual will be tasked with the management of the company’s administration office which is based in Dubrovnik which requires a dynamic and competent individual with the ability to work under pressure. The ideal candidate will be very well spoken in both English and Croatian and hold the relevant academic qualification not only to serve as an office manager, but also a liaison for guests travelling to the company property to attend events and surrounding areas. The individual will be required to prepare and present financial management reports and should be able to work with accuracy and efficiency in preparing these.
PRINCIPAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budgeting of company expenses and submitting monthly management reports to management and auditors
- Preparing invoices for services rendered, recording all invoicing and managing debtors
- Monitoring and updating ongoing company statutory obligations
- Organization of travel and accommodation for property guests
- Managing the procurement of equipment, supplies and services. This will include the managing the storage space of the company (through acquisition or rental) as well as maintaining an inventory of the storage in Dubrovnik in order to efficiently service the monastery
- Responsible for small office related purchases and payments
- Receiving mail, delivery, and other documents
- Receiving telephone calls and customers
- Organizing the daily schedule and meetings in agreement with the director
- Managing the archive of company documents
- Tracking company employees’ working hours
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Croatian and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent organizational and communication capabilities
- Driving license B category
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of organizing/coordinating events
- Previous experience of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals
- Ability to prepare monthly cash flow budgets and reports
- Exceptional organization skills
- Highly accountable and honest
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
- Ability to be flexible and adapt easily to change
- Ability to use initiative
- Commercially focused
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, and able to take instruction from senior management
Rok prijave: 08. 10. 2018.
We invite all interested candidates to send their application letter and CV with full confidentiality via application LINK.