Navision Consultant (m/f)
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Croatia based in Zagreb is a services provider in the field of office document solutions, digital production printing solutions, industrial printing solutions and IT services. Konica Minolta continuously invests in research and development and regularly sets new standards for customer offerings.
On behalf of our Client, Konica Minolta Croatia we are looking for an experienced and motivated professional at the position of
- Analysis of requirements from key users and for proposal of solution based on platform MS Dynamics NAV (version 2009, 2017)
- Preparation of design proposal for external developers, training of key-users and users, testing of new functionalities
- Proposals for process / function enhancements within BHR organization
- Cooperation with other backoffice departments within organization and with European IT department
- Support of key-users / users
- Completed education in area of Information Technology or Economics.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV (2009, 2017). Experience with consultancy / implementation of MS Dynamics NAV or another ERP system
- Experience with analyses and proposals of new functions, integration of ERP with other external systems
- Experience with process analyses and knowledge of business processes is advantage
- Knowledge of project methodology (like IPMA, Prince 2) and ITIL is advantage
Our Client Offers:
- Work in strong international company.
- Participation on proposals of new functions / processes within our organization
- Use new modern technologies and be part of the team for implementation of new MS Dynamics NAV 2017
- Cooperation with European IT department and other KM subsidiaries in Adria (eg. Slovenia, Serbia, Bosna-Hercegovina) and other regions
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o.
Horvatova 82/6, 10000 Zagreb