Finance, Accounting and Controlling Manager (m/f)
Our Client is ABS SISAK d.o.o., part of the ABS Steelmaking Group within the Danieli Group, a global top player in the construction of the plants in the steel industry. The ABS Steelmaking Group is known as the leader in the manufacture of special steels, which serve as a raw material for the manufacture of pipes and mechanical parts, most often in the oil and automotive industry. ABS SISAK d.o.o. is a dynamic company, constantly ready for change. Being a member of their team means meeting daily challenges and participating in innovative projects in an environment that can motivate and develop the skills, both professional and personal, of team and individuals. Initiative, devotion and desire for learning are the main features of their employees, and their continuous development of their employees is carried out through specific training aimed at the development of technical skills and the development of personal competencies.
On behalf of our Client we are looking for an experienced and motivated professional at the position of Finance, Accounting and Controlling Manager with place of work in Sisak, Croatia. The Finance, Accounting and Controlling Manager will manage and supervise administrative, financial, controlling and IT activities in compliance with current regulations, company strategies and guidelines in terms of responsibility for the efficient and effective management and business support as it relates to the activities of mentioned areas.
- responsible for organization, coordination and supervision of accounting, financial, tax, controlling and IT activities
- responsible for preparation of the statutory financial statements, tax declarations, for the drafting of balance sheet, reporting and financial reports
- responsible for company's financial short-term and mid-term planning of financial requirements and cash flow
- to ensure the validity of administrative data by maintaining contacts with auditors, auditing firms, legal and tax advisors
- to oversee the correct processing of payments and the correct application of the regulatory and contractual provisions and the preparation of the budget
- to manage and to optimize all formal accounting, finance, controlling and IT related procedures, processes and administration, to recommend improvements to the systems in place and to manage the continuous improvement
- to manage delivery of operational IT support to various business areas
- to recommend systems, project management of IT projects, and system upgrades or deployment
- to take care of the training and development of its collaborators
- University degree in Economics and Finance
- minimum of 3 years in similar role
- analytical and problem solving skills
- solid communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with and impact both, internal and external parties
- solid interpersonal skills and ability to convey technical information understandably to a wide variety of audiences
- ability to think and act strategically, planning for the mid-term while balancing the short-range needs of the organization
- knowledge of MS Office tools
- SAP knowledge
- knowledge of IFRS international accounting standards
- fluency in English
- fluency in Italian is preferred, but not a requirement
Ideal candidate is a team-builder, has proactive “can do” management style and drive-for-results mentality, and possess reliable standards regarding the quality of business and technical skills.